Terms & Conditions
By accessing this Site and/or using the Service, you hereby agree:
2)That you are the user of the site and/or Services are intended for those who are 18 years or above, and may only purchase by those who are 18 years and above.
We take our customer’s privacy seriously and we will only collect, record, hold, store and use your personal information as outlined below.
You can visit our website, www.33freshmarket.com and browse without having to provide your personal details. During your visit to our website, you may remain anonymous and at no time would we be able to identify you unless you have registered an account (“33 fresh market account”) with us on our website and have logged on with your user name and password.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our address or by contacting our Customer Service.
Collection of Personal Information
33 Fresh Market does not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group and to third parties for the purposes for which it was collected, as authorised and consented by you. For example, the conduct of a sales transaction of a product of your choice on our website.
When you register a 33 Fresh Market account, the personal information we collect may include your:
Name Delivery Address Email Address Date of Birth (Optional) Gender (Optional)When you make a purchase on the 33 Fresh Market website, the additional personal information we collect may include:Telephone Number Mobile Number Delivery Address
When you make a purchase on the 33 Fresh Market website, the additional personal information we collect may include:
of the product to you;
To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
To provide you with relevant product information such as SKUs;
To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, payments that you make through our website will be processed by our appointed agent. Disclosure to these data processing agents such as that of our appointed agent in this context is necessary for the purpose of conducting the sales transaction that you have opted for.
The non-mandatory personal information such as date of birth and gender are used to carry out research/es on our users’ demographics and for us to send you suggestion or information in the form of promotional emails which we think you may find useful, thereby, enhancing your experience when you visit our website. By providing us these non-mandatory personal information, you are deemed to have consented to be part of our research/es and to receiving suggestions or information as outlined above.
Subscription to our marketing and promotional materials
In addition to the personal information outlined above, when you register a 33 Fresh Market account with us, you shall be asked if you would like to subscribe to our marketing and or promotional materials from time to time. These marketing and or promotional materials may come from within our corporate group wholly or through affiliation with third parties. If you choose to so subscribe, you are deemed to have consented to us processing within our corporate group and or third parties your personal information for this purpose. You can always choose to unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by opting for the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Accessing Actual Orders
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons, cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the website. Here, you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are to be dispatched as well as administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. We cannot assume any liability for any misuse of passwords unless this misuse is through our own fault.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
You can access and update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on 33 Fresh Market website.
The tracking we implemented is based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting) and can collect information such as age, gender, interests and interaction with ads impressions.
33 Fresh Market and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to your website and across the Internet
Security of Your Personal Information
33 Fresh Market ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
Allowing access to personal information only via passwords;
Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access; and
Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for our record retention purposes
33 Fresh Market uses 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard</>
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than our corporate group and those third parties directly related to and necessary for the purchase of products, delivery of the same and purpose for which you have authorised. In exceptional circumstances,33 Fresh Market may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or required by the law. 33 Fresh Market is committed to complying with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, in particular, its policies as well as corresponding guidelines and orders.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by 33 Fresh Market please contact Customer Service and we will resolve the issue.
Collection of Computer Data not necessarily Personal Information
When you visit 33 Fresh Market , our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
Your computer's IP address
Webpage you were visiting before you came to our website
The pages within 33 Fresh Market that you visit
The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
1.To access certain parts of the Site Services, you will be required to sign-up for an account with 33 fresh market (“Account”) and select a user name ("User Name") and password ("Password").
2.You are solely responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your User Name and Password. You agree not to:
2.1.Share or permit others to use your Account or Password; or
2.2.Assign or transfer your Account to any other person or entity.
3.You shall be bound by and responsible for all communication and online activity transmitted or conducted through the use of your Account. 33 freshmarket shall have no responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, cost, expenses, or liabilities arising as a result of or connection with the wrongful or fraudulent use of your account, or loss theft, or unauthorised disclosure of your Password, please promptly notify us at: (enter help page from 33 freshmarket ). You may not authorize others to use your user account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your user account to any other person or entity
4.Each household or delivery address may only register one (1) Account. Multiple Account(s) registering the same delivery address may be permitted at our sole discretion.
5.Please provide accurate, complete, and up-to-date information required for your Account. You may at any time change or update your Account information by clicking here.
6.Where a delivery address is associated with multiple Account(s) without our written authorisation, or fraudulent or wrongful use of an Account is detected or suspected, we reserve the right at our sole discretion and without liability, and without prejudice to our other rights and remedies under this Agreement or at law, to immediately:
6.1.Cancel any orders placed through such Account(s);
6.2.Cancel or invalidate any credits or discount vouchers, coupons or codes awarded to or used by such Account(s) and charge full price for items purchased;
6.3.Prohibit such Account(s) or persons from participating in any promotions, contest or surveys of 33 freshmarket ; and/or
6.4.Merge, suspend and/or terminate Account(s).
Complaints about breaches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don't hesitate to contact Customer Service.
Delivery will be fulfilled within 3 - 5 days depending on stock availability. In the event that the stock ordered is not available at the moment where require respective suppliers to replenish such stocks, the delivery period could be delayed and take up to 2 - 4 weeks. For builk purchases orders that amounting to more than RM500 or Extensive Volume order of a particular product item, delivery period could be further delayed and may take up to 3 months. We remain right to cancel the order at all time based on the stock availability.
You can use a debit ot credit card to pay for your shopping. We accept the following payment providers, issued by banks and payment gateway in Malaysia
+ Debit Cards
+ Grabpay ( TBD)
+ Maybank QRPAY
Cancellation & Refund Policy
1. All purchased Shopping Credit is not allowed to cancel or request to refund.
2. Any orders placed by utilising Shopping credit can only be refunded in the form of Shopping Credit. Any request of such cases to Refund via Bank transfer will not be entertained.
3. Any orders below RM 2000 that remain under status of ‘Order Confirmed Pending for Packing’ for more than 30 days, customer reserves the right to request for cancellation and obtain full refund or partially refund based on the stock availability at that time.
4. Any orders amount exceed RM 2000, customer is not allow to request for cancellation and refund.
5. Any refund amount lesser than RM50 must be refunded in the form of Shopping Credit.
6. Any refund amount more than RM50 (except those orders placed by utilising Shopping Credit) can be refunded in the form of Shopping Credit or Bank Transfer in accordance to the preference made by the customer. Customer must make their preference of refund mode by filling up the Google Form provided in the Refund Button. In the event that no preference made by the customer at the time of processing, the refund will be refunded in the form of Shopping Credit to the customer.
7. All refund cases could take up to 14 working days to process.
8. Dispute on Refund Amount after 7 working days will not be entertained.
1. The value of this shopping credit stated herein is in Malaysian Ringgit.
2. This shopping credit will be automatically added to the user’s 33 Fresh Market shopping credit account upon successful check-out.
3. This shopping credit allows the user to redeem goods sold at33 Fresh Market Groceries (www.33FreshMarket.com) maintained by Pink Lemon Enterprise (
4. During the redemption of goods, if the value of the goods exceeds the balance amount of user’s 33 Fresh Market shopping credit account, then the difference thereof should be paid by the users via payment methods allowed by DuitNOW /Ewallet/FPX payment gateway engaged by33 Fresh Market .
5. However, if the value of the goods is less than the balance amount of user’s 33 Fresh Market shopping credit account, then only the value of the goods will be deducted from the user’s 33 Fresh Market shopping credit account.
6. This shopping credit has no expiry.
7. This shopping credit is not transferrable and cannot be transferred to other 33 Fresh Market user’s account.
8. This shopping credit is not refundable and cannot be in exchange of cash or any monetary rebate or refund once purchased.
Unusual Activities & Termination of Accounts
1. Unusual activities are Prohibited at 33 Fresh Market Unusual activities are inclusive but not restrictive to the following events:
(a) Abusing any promotion available at 33 Fresh Market Groceries by creating multiple user accounts to achieve multiple purchases;
(b) Abusing any subscription plan promotion available at 33 Fresh Market Groceries by treating the subscription plan as bulk purchase where user redeem all the goods not in accordance to the subscription plan;
(c) Treating 33 Fresh Market Groceries as sourcing platform by placing orders on certain products in excessive manner; or
(d) Carrying out wholesale, trading or resell activities upon received goods purchased from 33 Fresh Market Groceries.
2. In the event that unusual activities of a user account is discovered and/or suspected by 33 Fresh Market Groceries Management and/or 33 Fresh Market Groceries Database team, at all time, 33 Fresh Market Management reserves the right to investigate and terminate the user account permanently.
3. In the event that 33 Fresh MarketGroceries has reasonable grounds to believe that Unusual Activities is found and decided to terminate the user account, all future activities of the user account will be banned with the following procedures come effective immediately:
(a) A formal notice will be served via the user's registered email with 33 Fresh Market
(b) All the outstanding unprocessed orders/ unpacked orders/ undelivered orders will be cancelled and refund; and
(c) All Shopping Credit remains in the user account will be refund at discretion of 33 Fresh Market Management.
Update of Terms & Conditions
All terms and conditions described in these Terms of Conditions are subject to change at 33 Fresh Market’s discretion.
1.Any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions will be referred to and finally settled by private and confidential binding arbitration before a single arbitrator held in Malaysia in English and governed by Malaysian law. The arbitrator shall be a person who is legally trained and who has experience in the information technology field in Malaysia and is independent of either party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site reserves the right to pursue the protection of intellectual property rights and confidential information through injunctive or other equitable relief through the courts.